EXAMPLE: if tee shot goes out of bounds, player re-tees, hits and lies 3
If you have not hit a provisional ball and cannot find you ball, then you must drop a ball nearest to the point of entry at which your ball went out of bounds, and take a 2 stroke penalty. You would then lie 3, hitting 4.
If you hit out of bounds with a fairway shot, drop and hit a provisional ball from that spot. Add 2 strokes to whatever score you had at that point, 1 stroke for the re-hit and 1 penalty stroke.
1. Yearly league dues are $35.00
2. In order to qualify for year-end prizes, golfer must play ½ of total seasonal games played.
3. Membership will be limited to 50. A waiting list will be maintained.
4. Non-members of the Lockport Golf Club each week must be signed in as a guest by a member. Payment of golf and cart fees will be paid to the member who signed them in that day.
5. RAIN-OUTS: You will be notified by email by 7am if there will be no golf. If rain starts while playing, ½ of players who show up for golf must finish for round to qualify for prizes.
6. STARTING TEE-OFF TIMES:
May & September – 8:00am
June, July, August – 7:30am
7. All classes will tee from the white tees. You may tee from anywhere in the tee box. See League Rule #2.
8. We will be playing as foursomes..
9. Members will be placed into one of four classes, namely A, B, C or D for determining prizes
10. SCORE CARDS: 2 score cards are to be kept by each group of players. After recording the scores in the record book, place one card in each of the 2 pockets on the inside cover of the record book.
11. No metal cleats are allowed to be worn on the course.
12. REFUND OF DUES: If a person pays their dues, but is unable to golf any games, their fee will be refunded.